From the same folks who brought you the infamous Tiger Woods midnight crash animated re-enactment, Hong Kong and Taiwan-based Apple Daily’s “action news animated round up” has almost outdone themselves with a summary of the late night NBC drama of Jay Leno, Conan O’Brien, along with CBS’s David Letterman and ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel. There is some bizarre editorial commentary with NBC executive Jeff Zucker, Jay Leno and Conan O’Brien turning into super-heroes beating up on each other. I have to admit, the whole thing seems funnier when narrated and subtitled in Mandarin.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”