This past week, Comedian Joe Wong, whom I’ve blogged about before and met, performed at the Annual Radio & TV Correspondents’ Dinner. Originally, President Obama was supposed to attend, but Vice-President Joe Biden was there instead. Joe had a lot of new original material for the crowd, which you can catch on CSPAN and is worth your 15 minutes. If you’re in the Bay Area between April 1st & 3rd, you can watch him live at Cobb’s Comedy Club in San Francisco.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs