Biochemist by day and comedian by night, Boston-based Joe Wong made his second appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman the other night, and to no surprise, was not as nervous as the first time around. Joe had a lot of new material which I had not heard of in his five minute set, which got a nice reception. Joe’s next big gig will be performing for President Obama for the The White House Radio & Television Correspondents dinner in the spring. You can catch him again in San Francisco from April 1st to the 3rd.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs