Okay folks, here’s your viral video of the day: it’s got the standard Susan Boyle-esque elements, but instead of Britain’s Got Talent, it’s the Taiwanese Idol-clone One Million Star, and instead of crazy cat lady turned diva Susan Boyle, we got Eric Lin, a guy in a bowl-cut wearing what looks to be a valet uniform. His nickname, given to him in the voiceovers? 小胖, or “Little Fatty.” Ouch. But surprise, here he is belting a pretty dead-on version of Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You. Well played, 小胖, well played.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers