Okay folks, here’s your viral video of the day: it’s got the standard Susan Boyle-esque elements, but instead of Britain’s Got Talent, it’s the Taiwanese Idol-clone One Million Star, and instead of crazy cat lady turned diva Susan Boyle, we got Eric Lin, a guy in a bowl-cut wearing what looks to be a valet uniform. His nickname, given to him in the voiceovers? 小胖, or “Little Fatty.” Ouch. But surprise, here he is belting a pretty dead-on version of Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You. Well played, 小胖, well played.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail