Okay folks, here’s your viral video of the day: it’s got the standard Susan Boyle-esque elements, but instead of Britain’s Got Talent, it’s the Taiwanese Idol-clone One Million Star, and instead of crazy cat lady turned diva Susan Boyle, we got Eric Lin, a guy in a bowl-cut wearing what looks to be a valet uniform. His nickname, given to him in the voiceovers? 小胖, or “Little Fatty.” Ouch. But surprise, here he is belting a pretty dead-on version of Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You. Well played, 小胖, well played.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish