If you’ve ever been to Tokyo and have taken a ride on their subway systems, you’ve spent at least fifteen minutes in pure horror as you’ve stared at a subway map that you couldn’t make any sense of. Now you can cherish that memory forever with your own Tokyo Railway City Map ($14.50)! Your friends can be all, “That’s a sweet map of the galaxy!” And then you’d be all, “nope. Tokyo.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog