If you’ve ever been to Tokyo and have taken a ride on their subway systems, you’ve spent at least fifteen minutes in pure horror as you’ve stared at a subway map that you couldn’t make any sense of. Now you can cherish that memory forever with your own Tokyo Railway City Map ($14.50)! Your friends can be all, “That’s a sweet map of the galaxy!” And then you’d be all, “nope. Tokyo.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?