East meets West in the delicious form of a hot dog Sumo wrestler, as depicted by this “Dog-zeki” shirt from Sumofish ($20). The SF-based t-shirt company is known for their designs that feature both Japanese and American pop culture, and that’s something we’re all about.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Are Asians Yellow?