East meets West in the delicious form of a hot dog Sumo wrestler, as depicted by this “Dog-zeki” shirt from Sumofish ($20). The SF-based t-shirt company is known for their designs that feature both Japanese and American pop culture, and that’s something we’re all about.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake