How is this for last minute: Patrick out of San Jose, CA, is doing a final batch of silk-screened T-Shirts that says SOUTH EAST ASIAN ($15) before he moves and quite possibly loses his silkscreen press. Straight out of the guys proverbial garage, you have to respond to him via Facebook Marketplace message in the next three days, lest you miss out on this ode to urban-flavored sans serif-based design forever.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?