I read one YouTube comment that claimed that the driver of the car was ok (I hope that’s true) and I wish I knew the original source of this Taiwanese video, but I’ve seen it circulating all over YouTube with headlines in a bunch of different languages. The best thing about the video is the inadvertent soundtrack created by the driver’s radio– immediately after the car crashes, the music abruptly changes to a Taiwanese Backstreet Boys-esque song– making it sound like it cut to the ending credits ala Asian-soap opera.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl