Protect your delicate eyes from harmful UV rays, and do some good while you’re at it! Jamie Lim’s Kayu line features both handbags and sunglasses made from sustainable bamboo. In this case, these GAYA sunglasses ($180) are handcrafted from bamboo with 100% UV gradient lenses and a stylish look reminiscent of those classic Wayfarers. Better yet, $20 of your purchase is directly donated to fund sight-restoring surgery in third world countries so that not only can you see better outside, but someone else can, too!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?