Visual Communications always have cool things going on and tomorrow will be no exception. After the huge success of their 2010 LA Asian Pacific Film Festival, the “V for Vuvuzela” summer program is happening tomorrow, August 5th at 8pm at the David Henry Hwang Theatre, spotlighting some of the more intriguing pieces from the festival and premiering newer works by local film makers, such as Wesley Chan of Wong Fu Productions.
Don’t miss this exciting line-up of films and the biggest VC event of the summer! Before and after the screening, join us at the VC Courtyard for a reception with food, drinks, live music by DJ Chris Woon, a raffle with awesome giveaways and a silent auction of art pieces by local artists. Beat the summer heat and come chill with VC at V FOR VUVUZELA!
Program Line-Up includes:
- BRIDES WANTED by Michael Wong
- JUNKO’S SHAMISEN by Solomon Friedman
- TO GET A DATE by Jeannie Wong
- ONE YEAR by John Raposas
- TELEVISNU by Prithi Gowda
- BLUE MOON DAY by Rachel Tejada
- SPOUT by Alex Munoz
- RECESSION LEMONS by Kristina Wong and D’Lo
- LOST TO LUCK by Wesley Chan (Wong Fu Productions)
- OLD MAN RAPS by Patricio Ginelsa (Featuring Bambu)
Click here for more information on the films and find ticket information and the schedule after the jump!
Reception begins at 7:00pm
Show starts at 8:00pm
Post-Reception to follow the screening with drinks, raffle ticket announcements, and food provided by Bool Korean BBQ Food Truck.
- $8 Students/Seniors/Friends of VC Members w/I.D.
- $10 General Admission
- Tickets will be sold 1 hour prior to showtime.