After a song ended on the radio and the DJ talked about the artists that he had just played, I thought that I had heard something different. I asked Number One Son, “did they just say The Far East Movement?” “Yes,” he replied. “Are you going to do a post about that?” Why yes I am! Just like when I noticed that Charice Pempengco‘s “Like a Pyramid” getting some radio play, it seemed like a notable event – one doesn’t hear that many Asians or Asian-Americans on mainstream radio other than Apl.de.Ap of the Black Eyed Peas. I wonder, though, if this is only happening in the Bay Area. Are people hearing “Like a G6” on the radio in Los Angeles? How about outside of California? Also, what is the “G6” in the song anyway? Number One Son thinks it the Pontiac G6, but I think that it refers to the Gulfstream G650 that appears in the last part of the video.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail