Asian Americans may not be seen in the movies or on primetime television, but a recent article from Yahoo! on the earnings of top YouTube celebrities such as Ryan Higa reveals that while they’re not getting multi-million dollar contracts and gossip segments on The Insider, they don’t have to worry about getting summer jobs either. Yahoo! estimates that Ryan Higa — the #1 most subscribed videoblogger on YouTube — made no less than $150,000 this past year, a conservative calculation taken from Google AdSense clicks and video views. Australian video blogger Natalie Tran is estimated to make a little more than $100,000 a year; clearly, us Asian bloggers need to stop typing, sit in front of a video camera and start being hilarious.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It