Oh, the K-Town Reality Show. We’ve talked about the planning, we talked about the casting, hell, we’ve seen the cast of the show in countless reels and Asian American photo shoots; they were the most famous cast of a show that hadn’t been picked up by a cable network. But will that change now? This ambiguous Facebook status by one of the cast members, Scarlet Chan, reveals that “the producers of K-Town sealed the deal and it’s gonna really happen.” Now, the big question: will their MTV lead in show be their Italian counterparts from the Jersey Shore, or something classier, like Teen Mom 2 or I Used to be Fat?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes