Since I last blogged about Jeremy Lin was his debut for the Golden State Warriors during the Warriors’ Asian Heritage night, Lin has had his up’s and down’s in the NBA. Back in January, Lin was sent to the NBA D-League for further development. But since then, Lin has made it back to the Warriors, though still not getting in that many minutes. As a rookie, it’s got to be a tough adjustment for many players going from college basketball to the NBA. The other day on JeremyLin.net, CNN had a brief but great interview with Lin on his experiences thus far and dug into how few players in the NBA have their college degrees, let alone one from a prestigious Ivy League university such as Harvard. I found it a bit odd that Lin just recently physically got his college degree – I remember getting mine on graduation day. (Maybe he was just too busy to pick up his diploma.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?