Like many corporations, Bank of the West is joining the effort to help Japan in the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami by donating $200,000 to assist the survivors of aftermath. More importantly, the bank is also waiving fees for its customers on any money transfers from the US to Japan until April 30th, 2011. This means that Bank of the West account holders have the freedom to send money to friends and family in Japan without incurring any extra costs. For those customers interested in being a part of the relief effort but prefer to donate money directly to their friends in need, check out their website to find the nearest branch.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail