The Today show, the most popular morning news program in the country, has a new co-host this morning in the form of Ann Curry, who has a white father and a Japanese mother. It’s said that her attitude to being passed up for a similar position in 2006 to Meredith Viera contributed to the promotion: “She didn’t leave. She didn’t sulk or back-stab. Curry instead created a niche for herself with international reporting, often on tough, unpleasant stories that aren’t mainstays at American television networks. […] “She channeled that disappointment and did so as the ultimate team player five years ago and in many ways re-created her career at NBC News,” said Steve Capus, NBC News president.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?