Visual Communications is now accepting applications for its 10th annual “Armed With a Camera Fellowship to foster the education, training and professional development of up-and-coming Asian Pacific American filmmakers. The fellowship is open to filmmakers under 30-years-old of Asian Pacific descent and aims to cultivate a new generation of Asian Pacific American Filmmakers. South Asian, Southeast Asian and women filmmakers are strongly encouraged to apply. From November 2011 to March 2012 Visual Communications will provide the support and resources for ten fellows to each to create a five-minute digital video. More information and applications are available at online; applications are due July 29, 2011.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?