Via 8Asians reader Halls: “While Disney is no stranger to the Asian market, it seems as though they are looking to further expand by acquiring Asian characters and/or stories. While speaking of Disney’s expansion in Asia during a recent investor call, CEO Bob Iger said that they would continue “to buy either new characters or businesses that are capable of creating great characters and great stories.” The article goes on to mention that they are hoping to expand to Asia by “adding a Disney twist to some of those stories.” My take – Disney already has partnerships with Asian studios, Studio Ghibli being one of the more notable ones, and a lot of Disney properties are based on existing legends, fairy tales, and short stories from all over. It’ll be interesting to see how this translates to the American audience.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?