From The Korea Times: “The celebrated author Shin Kyung-sook said that foreign readers she met have inspired her to write more…[She] returned to Korea on Aug. 25 after a four-month tour to seven cities in North America and eight in Europe to meet fans as the publication right of Please Look After Mom has been sold to 28 countries…Shin will participate in the Brisbane Writers Festival (BWF) from Sept. 7 to 11 in Australia as the only Korean author invited. BWF is introducing her as ‘Korea’s national living treasure’ and ‘one of South Korea’s most widely read and acclaimed novelists.’ Shin has won the Manhae Literature Prize, the Dong-in Literature Prize, and the Yi Sang Literary Prize as well as France’s Prix de l’Inapercu.” I haven’t read the book myself but may pick it up soon as this is an inspiring story.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me