When it comes to quakes, Japan is known to have some of the best sensors and detection technology in the world. But for energy, they seem to stray from geothermal which only makes up one percent of their energy production. Alas, it usually takes a tragedy like the recent 9.0 quake and Fukuishima nuclear plant disaster to drum up support for interest in geothermal. Even more ironic is the fact that Japan is number one in geothermal technology but they export all of the technology elsewhere in the world.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?