From Korea Times: “Embattled top Seoul educator Kwak No-hyun said Thursday he will continue to work with a ‘sense of grave responsibility,’ rebuffing calls for his early resignation over ever-growing bribery allegations…His remarks came as the prosecution plans to summon him for questioning as early as Friday over allegations that the liberal education chief paid rival liberal candidate Park Myoung-gee, a professor at Seoul National University of Education, in return for his withdrawal from last year’s election to choose the top educator in Seoul. Kwak won as a unified liberal candidate…According to Kwak’s aides, the former law professor will soon hire a team of attorneys to defend him, suggesting he is preparing for a long legal battle.” I suppose one way to make sure you win is to pay off your opponent. It will be interesting to see what the jury decides on this case, but either way hopefully the education system in Korea will fare better than here in the U.S.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?