From CNN: Berkeley Campus Republicans have developed “a sliding scale where the price of the cookie or brownie depends on your gender and the color of your skin … ‘The pricing structure is there to bring attention, to cause people to get a little upset,’ Campus Republican President Shawn Lewis, who planned the event. ‘But it’s really there to cause people to think more critically about what this kind of policy would do in university admissions.’ But the young Republicans have been on the receiving end of a fierce backlash. Reaction has been so negative they’ve been forced to cancel their customary lunchtime tabling duties.” Lewis says it’s a way to make a statement about pending legislation that would let the California universities consider race or national origin during the admission process.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish