Hey everyone – you have just 1 hour left to submit your name and receive free tickets to to see ‘The Tsunami and the Cherry Blossom’ (Limited Engagement), provided by 8Asians and the filmmakers! Tonight is your last chance to catch this film in the Los Angeles area at the Fallbrook 7. See Koji’s 8Questions interview of Lucy Walker, the director of the film and read this post for more information on the giveaway, and enter now!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Amazon Prime Video: Jimmy O Yang: ‘Good Deal’ Comedy Special Now Streaming