Hey everyone – you have just 1 hour left to submit your name and receive free tickets to to see ‘The Tsunami and the Cherry Blossom’ (Limited Engagement), provided by 8Asians and the filmmakers! Tonight is your last chance to catch this film in the Los Angeles area at the Fallbrook 7. See Koji’s 8Questions interview of Lucy Walker, the director of the film and read this post for more information on the giveaway, and enter now!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes