From Korea Times: The granddaughter of the Japanese Emperor, “Gako, 17, gave a performance last fall in her high school, copying the choreography of ‘Oh!,’ a hit song of the group’s second album released at the beginning of 2010. One of the local media reported her dancing in a newspaper with a picture, titled, ‘She is a real dancing queen,’ which was the first time when the controversy ignited among the netizens…This has caused controversy as some Japanese have recently shown extreme right-wing views toward Hallyu, or Korean wave, in the country.” Girls Generation, of course, is a Korean Group but has released albums in Korean and Japanese.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It