From Change.org: “Last week, JB Librojo was told he must report to the San Francisco airport where he would be met by ICE agents who might deport him back to the Philippines, a country he hadn’t seen in over 15 years. This was the second time that JB was told to report to the airport without knowing what his future held. The first time – on November 12th – he was given a temporary stay, but the following week he was told to get a new ticket. But late Friday afternoon, JB received a phone call: he was granted a one year stay of deportation.” His online petition to stay in the United States garnered over 8,600 signatures, many of which came from the APA Community and his fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish