Apparently Hollywood and the world in general are falling in love with martial arts movies and producing them by the dozens. “As the world is shrinking, it’s also coming together in its appreciation of kicking, lunging and screaming.” Even Taylor Lautner and Courtney Cox do karate, while Russell Crowe, Keanu Reeves, and (dreamboat) Ryan Gosling are all getting in on the kung fu fighting bandwagon too as the genre expands way beyond its Hong Kong roots of olden days. What do you think of the trend? [h/t John]
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail