Apparently Hollywood and the world in general are falling in love with martial arts movies and producing them by the dozens. “As the world is shrinking, it’s also coming together in its appreciation of kicking, lunging and screaming.” Even Taylor Lautner and Courtney Cox do karate, while Russell Crowe, Keanu Reeves, and (dreamboat) Ryan Gosling are all getting in on the kung fu fighting bandwagon too as the genre expands way beyond its Hong Kong roots of olden days. What do you think of the trend? [h/t John]
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail