From Yahoo News: A former North Korean soldier owns and operates SPTV, which streams North Korean television for seven hours a day from 0800 GMT and edited footage is also posted online the next day. While some venues that offer North Korean news seems illegal, this particular source remains untouched by the South Korean government. The site attracts thousands of viewers each day, namely it seems, those who are doing research on North Korea.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes