A New Year means a new diet and an easy way to make dieting easier is accompanying a nice salad with a good dressing. These Wafu Japanese Vinaigrettes ($20.00 for a 4-pack of 9.8 oz bottles) puts a new spin on an old flavor by combining the classic vinaigrette recipe with the flavor of sesame oil, ginger/carrot or edamame/wasabi. In addition to being delicious, they’re low in cholesterol, kosher and contain no artificial flavoring or trans fat. Whether it’s dressing your salad, marinating a salmon or for use as as a great dip, you can’t go wrong with Wafu.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Attractive, Accomplished, and Fake Chinese Women who want to connect with me
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?