The retro silhouette of the Wayfarer sunglasses has come back in style, but the signature black plastic is getting old fast. So get your hands on these handcrafted wooden shades (as shown, $145) by Shwood Eyewear. This Portland-based company uses sustainably-sourced premium materials like East Indian rosewood and Koa wood from Hawaii. Each pair comes with an engraved wool storage pouch to keep it safe from scratches and your choice of Carl Zeiss or polarized lenses. If that isn’t cool enough for you, Shwood’s Project Collection features frames created in collaboration with well-known San Francisco skater company HUF.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?