The retro silhouette of the Wayfarer sunglasses has come back in style, but the signature black plastic is getting old fast. So get your hands on these handcrafted wooden shades (as shown, $145) by Shwood Eyewear. This Portland-based company uses sustainably-sourced premium materials like East Indian rosewood and Koa wood from Hawaii. Each pair comes with an engraved wool storage pouch to keep it safe from scratches and your choice of Carl Zeiss or polarized lenses. If that isn’t cool enough for you, Shwood’s Project Collection features frames created in collaboration with well-known San Francisco skater company HUF.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Ronny Chieng & Old Spice’s “The Expert”