Rivaling gangs take over a western boon town in a gold rush for hidden treasure in Sukiyaki Western Django ($19.99), an epic tale of blood, lust and greed. When a mysterious gunslinger (Hideaki Ito) offers himself to the highest bidder things start getting vicious. From the director Takashi Miike (Audition, Ichi The Killer) the film is never short of guns, swords and explosions along with plenty of sexy, dirty twists. Injections of scenic Western beauty with the theatrical presence of Clockwork Orange earn this film our full attention. And yes, by the way, they do eat Sukiyaki.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs