For some people sake is serious business and while it’s a sacred art, it doesn’t hurt to inject a little fun every now and then. You can do just that with this Racoon Sake Set ($30.74). Instead of the usual Japanese adornments, these sake cups and bottle have a nice wooden look and a visage of everyone’s favorite masked critter. For once you can actually say you’ve shared a drink with a Tanuki.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes