For some people sake is serious business and while it’s a sacred art, it doesn’t hurt to inject a little fun every now and then. You can do just that with this Racoon Sake Set ($30.74). Instead of the usual Japanese adornments, these sake cups and bottle have a nice wooden look and a visage of everyone’s favorite masked critter. For once you can actually say you’ve shared a drink with a Tanuki.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Who are we? Asian American, Asian-American, APA, API, APIA, AAPI, or what?