When people described the hibiscus as a trumpet flower, they didn’t really mean it. Some people take things a little too literally though, resulting in this Hibiska T-shirt ($23.52). Acting on the pun, it combines two things that are common to laid-back tropical environments: ska and hibiscus flowers. In striking red and yellow, the flower is beautifully designed in plaid, which we all know goes well with ska. As far as we know, it’s the only hibiscus that’ll send people skanking.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?