Who would have thought scraping off last night’s dinner could look this cute? Leave it to the Japanese to combine beady eyes and an innocent smile to make anything “Kawaii” (translation: uber cute). Choose from Banana-, Apple-, or Onigiri-shaped kitchen and dish sponge ($3.25) to make cleaning just a little more fun.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake