Who would have thought scraping off last night’s dinner could look this cute? Leave it to the Japanese to combine beady eyes and an innocent smile to make anything “Kawaii” (translation: uber cute). Choose from Banana-, Apple-, or Onigiri-shaped kitchen and dish sponge ($3.25) to make cleaning just a little more fun.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?