Who would have thought scraping off last night’s dinner could look this cute? Leave it to the Japanese to combine beady eyes and an innocent smile to make anything “Kawaii” (translation: uber cute). Choose from Banana-, Apple-, or Onigiri-shaped kitchen and dish sponge ($3.25) to make cleaning just a little more fun.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail