While many Koreans students are considering studying overseas, rising costs are making some rethink the value of an American education, according to the Korea Times. It would seem that while many universities consider international students to be cash cows, there is a limit to how much their families are willing to pay. “Who would’ve expected tuition to increase this much, this fast?’’ said Kim Jee-Hee, a mother who lives in Seoul and has a daughter interested in NYU. “It’s like I’m holding my breath every time the price goes up.’’ Kim is now encouraging her daughter to look at cheaper options.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat