This week we are excited to present a look at New York City company Staple Design’s Spring/Summer 2012 apparel collection. “Theology” is the theme, centered around bible verse Mark 8:36, which is printed on a hidden label inside every shirt. Staple’s iconic pigeon, a symbol of perseverance and strength in numbers, can also be found on the short sleeve tees (which are redesigned this season with updated construction and new material) and snapback hats, along with more artist collaborations that the company is famous for. One such shirt, featuring the work of photographer Jonathan Mannion, recalls the Staple Design founder’s previous work at Rawkus Records. The collection officially launches today and is available online at Reed Space.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat