Everyone knows that the first rule to Zombie survival is cardio. Now you can train to protect the bastion of humankind with this Zombies, Run! ($7.99) interactive mobile game. Here you’re in a Zombie-filled city designated as the runner, which entails evading zombie attacks and collecting supplies to bring back to HQ. As you run, jog or walk in real life, you’re spurred on by orders and commands that keep you going until you reach the goal, after which you can decide what to do with the supplies you’ve picked up. In addition to giving you a novel motivation to run, it’ll keep track of your progress and help you run even faster. As a way to get in superhero shape, there’s no more terrifying (and better) way than this game.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail