Who would have thought scraping off last night’s dinner could look this cute? Leave it to the Japanese to combine beady eyes and an innocent smile to make anything “Kawaii” (translation: uber cute). Choose from Banana-, Apple-, or Onigiri-shaped kitchen and dish sponge ($3.25) to make cleaning just a little more fun.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes