Hawaii. Simply say the word and you’ll think of a lush green state, possibly resplendent with luaus and hula girls. But what really happened in the history of the 50th state? What role did Asian Americans play? The popular history The Island Edge ($19) by Tom Coffman gives a good introduction, though as a journalist his work skews towards a summary of public opinions.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes