While more and more people are going paperless, there’s no substitute for putting pen to paper. Of course, pens are permanent but smooth writing pencils are hard to come by. This Kuru Toga Mechanical Pencil ($16.50) is one such pencil that makes your writing experience on par with its inked brethren. Every time you put it to paper, the pencil automatically rotates the lead, ensuring an even angle at all times. It’s a bit steep to invest in but if you’re writing constantly, you may be happy to find something that’ll easily increase comfort and productivity, as all good tools do.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?