Godzilla, of all monsters, should know how important it is to treat the environment well. After all, he was the byproduct of nuclear fallout and waste. It must feel bad for people to run away from you all the time, which is maybe the reason why Godzilla is helping the cities now in this “Let’s Plant” T-Shirt ($24.00) from Threadless. Instead of chaos and destruction, here we have a happy Godzilla planting trees, perhaps preventing more of his kind from being born. Buying this shirt would not only help you look cool, but help the Earth’s environment, too, since 25% of the sale will go towards Earth Day Network’s efforts to promote environmental awareness.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail