If you read Yahoo! regularly – which you probably do, if you’re over 35 or previously worked at Yahoo! – you’ve probably seen the article of the mild mannered accountant whose grueling 13 week workout was so intense he became a Tight End for the Miami Dolphins. The person credited for helping him is Brad Ikei, a trainer at BYU and proprietor of Ikei Performance. Because you know the saying: Behind every Miami account who
‘roids up works out really hard and becomes a football player, there’s an Asian guy. [Hat tip: Min Y]
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake