From the Korea Herald: “South Korea and China are starting discussions toward reaching a free-trade agreement and want to establish the accord as early as possible, Chinese Commerce Minister Chen Deming said. The first round of talks will take place this month, Chen said at a briefing in Beijing today with South Korean Trade Minister Bark Tae-ho. The two countries’ goal is to lift trade to $300 billion in 2016, Chen said.” Clearly, the relationship between countries is shifting in dramatic ways.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake