From USA Today: “For the first time, racial and ethnic minorities make up more than half the children born in the U.S,” The Associated Press writes. News from the Census Bureau is “a sign of how swiftly the USA is becoming a nation of younger minorities and older whites.” Census estimates, USA Today says, that: “Hispanics, blacks, Asians and other minorities in 2011 accounted for 50.4% of births, 49.7% of all children under 5 and slightly more than half of the 4 million kids under 1.” According to Roderick Harrison, a former chief of racial statistics at the Census Bureau who is now a sociologist at Howard University, “this is an important landmark.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail