Earlier this week, Pew Research released a study on “The Rise of Asian Americans” and noted that Asians are the largest immigrant group in the nation, surpassing Hispanics. So it didn’t take long for Stephen Colbert to mock the report and the “threat” of Asian immigration. My favorite line of this segment was: “Nation, we’re getting boxed in. Mexicans do the jobs we don’t want to do and Asians do the jobs we’re not able to do.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?