The 7.2 magnitude earthquake on Tuesday in the Philippines caused the belfry tower of the Santo Nino Church in the city of Cebu. Founded in the 16th century, Sto. Nino is the oldest church in the entire country.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood