Comedian Aziz Ansari recently made his first appearance on The Charlie Rose Show, in part to promote his upcoming Netflix comedy special, “Buried Alive.” According to Ansari, his special’s main themes are on babies, marriage and love. Ansari is a regular on Parks & Recreations (a show I can’t say that I’m a regular viewer of) and discusses how he got into comedy, and his thoughts on growing up (in South Carolina) and becoming a more experienced and thus funnier comedian.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?