Comedian Aziz Ansari recently made his first appearance on The Charlie Rose Show, in part to promote his upcoming Netflix comedy special, “Buried Alive.” According to Ansari, his special’s main themes are on babies, marriage and love. Ansari is a regular on Parks & Recreations (a show I can’t say that I’m a regular viewer of) and discusses how he got into comedy, and his thoughts on growing up (in South Carolina) and becoming a more experienced and thus funnier comedian.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?