I actually was trying to get my hands on the new Appleseed Alpha movie, which looks amazing, but I accidentally bought this. I thought it wasn’t a big deal, since I really enjoy the Appleseed franchise, so I started to watch XIII. Big mistake. It’s supposed to be a two-movie set that combines they storyline 13 episode of a TV series into one. It was so painful to watch, not just because the story just seemed to drag on and on but also because they had mutilated my favorite character, Deunan Knute. She’s supposed to be this amazing warrior, loyal, courageous, and death-defying at every turn. Instead, she seemed like a whiny self-centered pre-teen in XIII. Don’t buy, don’t watch, even if you are a Appleseed fan.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail