A 16-year-old exchange student from Taiwan staying with a host family in the United States visits Yellowstone National Park, stands three feet away from a live wild bison, turns her back to it for a picture, and is gored in the back by the wild bison, as reported by CNN. The girl was serious wounded but the injury was not in critical condition. She was with her host American host family on the visit.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?