8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Although I was born-and-raised in Massachusetts, I’ve never lived in Boston – though many people often just assume so since it’s the largest city in the state, as well as the capitol. I’ve blogged about Lisa Wong, Massachusetts’ first ever … Continue reading
Back in mid-December, I had blogged that the famous Taiwanese restaurant chain Din Tai Fung was opening their third restaurant in Seattle. Well now, Din Tai Fung is announcing their fourth in the area: “International dumpling sensation Din Tai Fung … Continue reading