8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: dana lee
Dr. Ken, Season 2, Episode 5: “D.K.’s Korean Ghost Story” Original airdate October 21, 2016. Open up and say aaaah. Allison is heartbroken because Dave seems to be in a rush to grow up. No longer his mother’s little boy, … Continue reading
Dr. Ken, Season 2, Episode 4: “Dr. Ken: Child of Divorce” Original airdate October 14, 2016. Symptoms? Ken learns that his parents have been divorced for a couple of years. He pretends to take it in stride, but it makes … Continue reading
Dr. Ken, Season 2, Episode 3: “Ken’s Banquet Snub” Original airdate October 7, 2016. Doctor, doctor, gimme the news. Pat is asked to host the Welltopia banquet this year, instead of Ken, who has done the honors for the past … Continue reading
Dr. Ken, Season 2, Episode 2: “Ken and Allison Share a Patient” Original airdate September 30, 2016. What does the chart say? Ken and Allison disagree on whether a patient’s ailment is physical or psychological, getting their professional relationship off … Continue reading
Dr. Ken, Season 2, Episode 1: “Allison’s Career Move” Original airdate September 23, 2016. What seems to be the problem? Allison is offered a position at Welltopia, something that appeals to neither her nor Ken, although’s Allison’s current practice is … Continue reading